When designing service trucks, our aim is to make them compact and utilise every inch of space available. A service technician never knows what tools they’re going to need and what job they might be facing, so we make sure everything can be included!
This WesTrac Service Body is off to the mines to service earth moving equipment, so it needs to be durable and hardy for any situation.
Features included are:
- Hiab T-HiDuo 023 Crane- a compact crane with a longer reach due to 3 hydraulic extensions. It can lift 1600kg at 1.5m and 670kg at 3.4m. The crane itself only weighs 260kg and fits easily on a flatbed truck.
- Both sides of the truck have adjustable shelves and drawers.
- Pull-out benches with recessed parts tray.
- Tray mounted vice on swivel.
- Toolbox lighting for day and night work.
- Redarc 240v/3000w inverter wired to auxiliary battery system.
- A retractable centre tarp.
- Fold down stairs.
Then we covered the whole thing in Nason Industrial Paint for durability, and made WesTrac’s logo pop. After all, there’s no reason why a Service truck can’t also be serving style!
Give Almighty a call today or click on the button below to discuss your custom truck requirements.