At Almighty Industries we love building Service bodies. These trucks need to be tough, durable and able to traverse difficult terrain to reach mining machinery quickly. They also need to be able to carry everything you might possibly need so you don’t waste time trekking back and forth for equipment. In this latest build for Weir Minerals Fleet we rose to the challenge, creating a completely functional body with no wasted space. We’re pretty sure it can do anything, and looks great!
- Dropsides for ease of access.
- Rear tailgate is double skinned so can be used as a work bench
- 8 Recessed tie down points in floor
- 5″ vice with a swivel base that can rotate 360 degrees
- Towbar with 50mm ball
- 2 Wheels chocks and mounting bracket
- Wheel nut indicators
- Storage cabinets with adjustable shelving
- Pull out work benches
- Heavy Duty drawer unit
- Crowbar storage
- Water storage and soap dispenser
- Fold down stairs with access handles
- 9kg fire extinguisher
- 1.0kg fire extinguisher mounted in cabin
- A Mine flag for increased visibility
Give Almighty a call today or click on the button below to discuss your custom truck requirements.